Orange Or Lemon Drink
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use Large Cup)|
1) Clean and rinse the fruit well.
2) Over a bowl, grate off the yellow skin.
3) In a jug, place the yellow rind, stream in the boiling water or to the rind.
4) Over a small bowl, squeeze all the juice from the fruit.
5) Stir in the juice to the jug, along with sugar to taste.
6) Allow the juice mixture to cool and strain.
7) Serve in tall glasses or cups.
Calories 38 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.17 g0.26%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 0.56 g1.1%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 59.6%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 0.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet