Fruit Dessert Orange
|Canned frozen apple juice concentrate||12 Ounce, thawed and undiluted (1 can)|
|Unsweetened pineapple slice||6|
|Fresh mint sprigs||3|
1. To prepare the oranges remove thin strips of rind from 4 of them and set aside.
2. Peel remainder of membrane from oranges.
3. Peel remaining 2 oranges, cover oranges and chill.
4. In a small saucepan bring to a boil combining reserved rind strips and apple juice concentrate.
5. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Remove from heat and let it cool.
7. On each individual serving dish place a pineapple slice.
8. Cut oranges crosswise into 1/2 inch slices, stack each orange in original shape and secure with wooden picks.
9. Place an orange on each pineapple slice and spoon one-sixth of the syrup mixture over each orange.
10. Garnish with mint and serve.