Sole with Orange
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Plain flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley sprigs||5 (To Garnish)|
1) Rinse, wipe and deskin the sole fillets. Coat them with flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
2) In a frying pan, melt 2 ounces of butter. Add in half the amount of sole fillets frying them for about 3 minutes per side.
3) Take an orange and remove its rind and pith. Slice the flesh into segments. Take the remaining oranges and squeeze their juice out. Set aside.
4) Take the fillets out of the pan. Keep warm.
5) Into the pan, add in the rest of the butter. Once it has browned lightly, add in the orange juice, orange segments and chopped parsley. Mix well.
6) Transfer the fish back into the pan. Let simmer for about 3 minutes till it becomes tender.
7) Place the fillets on a serving dish. Add the orange segments and juices over the fillets.