|Sunflower oil/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Low fat vanilla yogurt||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Orange rind||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
1. Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit.
2. Using a sieve, sift flour with salt and soda.
3. In a large mixing bowl, put together margarine, yogurt, sugar and vanilla; beat until creamy.
4. Add sifted flour and orange rind; blend until smooth to form a dough.
5. By hands, shape dough into a smooth ball.
6. Using waxed paper, wrap dough ball and chill for a minimum of 2 hours.
7. On a clean lightly floured surface or rolling board, roll out the dough until 1/4 inch thick.
8. Using a 2-inch cookie cutter, cut out the dough.
9. Over an ungreased baking sheets, place them and brush with egg white.
10. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes until golden brown in color.
11. Serve warm Orange Treats as snacks.