1. Cut rhubarb into 1/3 inch cubes and measure; should be 5 cups.
2. Cut candy into eighths.
3. In a wide saucepan, mix together rhubarb and sugar; cook over high heat with constant stirring until mixture starts to boil.
4. Stir in orange pieces; boil with constant stirring until mixture is thick and of jelly like consistency.
1. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top.
2. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim of jar and adjust lid.
3. Into a canner of boiling water, place the jars and process for 5 minutes.
4. Remove jars and place over a clean towel.
5. Let the jars cool down and seal completely until they are self-sealing type.
6. Use Rhubarb Orange Conserve for making muffins or simply serve over bread toast.