Orange Tapioca A La Mode
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Quick cooking tapioca||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated orange rind||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, beat the egg whites till they become foamy.
2) Add in 3 tablespoons of sugar. Beat well to form soft peaks.
3) In another pan, beat the egg yolks slightly.
4) Into the yolks, add in milk, 3 tablespoons of sugar, tapioca, salt and rind.
5) Let the mixture come to a boil over low flame. Keep stirring.
6) Take the pan off the flame. Add in the lemon juice.
7) Carefully mix a little of the tapioca mixture into the egg whites. Mix well.
8) Add in the rest of the mixture as well.
9) Let the mixture chill.
10) Serve the Orange Tapioca A La Mode chilled.