Orange and Ginger Spare Ribs
|Pork spare ribs||2 Pound (1 Kilogram)|
|Orange ginger sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Quantity)|
|Orange slice||4 (For Garnish)|
|Bay leaves||4 (For Garnish)|
|Sliced ginger||1 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2) Arrange the spare ribs in a roasting tin.
3) Place a foil over and place in the oven for 35 minutes, till the pork is cooked tender.
4) Drain excess fat and juices in the pan and allow the meat to cool.
5) Add the sauce over the spare ribs and cover and keep aside for 2 hours. Turn occasionally.
6) Arrange the bay leaves on the coal and arrange the spare ribs on the grill.
7) Turning occasionally, and basting with the sauce, allow the meat to cook for 15-20 minutes.
8) Place on a warmed serving dish and garnish with orange slices, bay leaves and ginger.