|Thin pancakes||1 (Ready Or Made Using Your Favorite Recipe.)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, cooled at room temperature and cubed (1 Package)|
|Orange marmalade||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange flavored liqueur||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Make pancakes and keep them warm.
2. In a container of food processor, add sugar, sour cream and ½ of cheese, and combine by running the STIR blade for about 5-6 seconds.
3. Stir in remaining cheese and run the STIR blade for few more seconds until the mixture turns smooth.
4. Stop the motor and push the ingredients towards the blade.
5. Spoon equal amounts of cheese mixture over the pancake roll them up.
6. In a bowl combine orange juice and marmalade and heat them up.
7. Heat the pancakes in skillet with little margarine or butter .
8. Serve the dessert pancakes after topping with orange marmalade mixture. OR
9. Slightly heat the orange liqueur and pour it over pancakes, so that it ignites. Serve when the flame vanishes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2535 Calories from Fat 1123
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 128 g196.8%
Saturated Fat 73.5 g367.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 398.1 mg132.7%
Sodium 1053.1 mg43.9%
Total Carbohydrates 326 g108.6%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.9%
Sugars 288.8 g
Protein 21 g42%
Vitamin A 94.2% Vitamin C 80.4%
Calcium 52.1% Iron 14.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet