Sweetly Spiced Oranges
|Navel orange||8 Large|
|Orange flower water||1 Tablespoon|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Finely grate rind of 2 oranges and set rind aside.
2. To prepare the oil oranges remove and discard peel and pith.
3. Slice oranges crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices and arrange on a serving platter.
4. Sprinkle with orange flower water, sift powdered sugar over top and sprinkle with reserved rind.
5. Cover and refrigerate or least 2 hours.
6. Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve immediately.