Pork with Pineapple Oranges
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Pork loin cutlet||8 Ounce (2 Pieces)|
|Red onion||1 Small, sliced into thin strips|
|Pineapple orange||2 , 1 juiced and finely grated rind and 1 sliced into thin rounds|
|Asparagus stalks||1⁄2 Pound, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Fresh tarragon/1/2 teaspoon dried||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground white pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a pan, add oil and heat.
2) Mix in pork and brown well, then lower heat.
3) Add onions and mix well to coat with pan juices.
4) Stir in the orange juice and 1 teaspoon grated orange rind.
5) Place lid and simmer for 10 minutes.
6) Add in asparagus and tarragon, pepper and again allow to simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
7) Over each cutlet add a spoonful of sauce and vegetables.
8) Garnish with orange rounds and serve.