1. In water, wash oranges. Pat dry. Using a zester, grate the zest from one orange to make 1 tablespoon.
2. Take a jug, put in zest and sugar. Boil and add 1/4 pint of the water.
3. Using a long spoon, stir until sugar has dissolved. Cover jug and allow to infuse until the water is quite cold.
4. In a small bowl, extract the juice of 2 oranges and keep it ready.
5. Pour in remaining 1/2 pint cold water, and finally the orange juice.
6. Through a seive, strain into a glass jug.
7. Serve chilled.
Calories 183 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.33 g0.51%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0 mg
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.3%
Sugars 42.9 g
Protein 1 g2.2%
Vitamin A 7.2% Vitamin C 119.2%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 0.81%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet