|Oranges||2 Large, cut into half|
|Raw cane granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dessert apple||1 Small, cored and cubed|
|Canned pineapple slice/Fresh pineapple slice||1 , cut into wedges|
|Banana||1 , peeled and sliced|
|Chopped pistachio nuts||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a shallow dish, put the oranges with the cut side facing down.
2) On high power, cook for 2 minutes or until the juice can be squeezed easily.
3) Then, into a bowl, squeeze the orange juice and then scrape out the membranes. Keep the shells aside.
4) Into the juice, stir the sugar.
5) On high power, cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until the mix starts boiling.
6) Stir again and cook for 2 minutes or until a thin syrup is formed.
7) Then, add the rum.
8) Into the syrup, add the fruits.
9) On high power, cook for 30 seconds.
10) Stir and cook again for 30 seconds.
11) Into the orange shells, spoon the fruit and then pour the syrup over before serving.