|Dates||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut up|
|Dried figs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut up|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Peel the oranges and slice them very thinly.
2) On a glass plate, arrange the oranges in an overlapping layer.
3) Sprinkle the oranges with the sugar, dates, figs and almonds.
4) Then pour over the liqueur and refrigerate, until chilled.
5) Serve the chilled Moorish Oranges with a few lady fingers.
Drizzle over 1/2 cup orange juice, if the ingredients seem to be dried.
Calories 226 Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.8%
Saturated Fat 0.3 g1.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3.2 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.3%
Dietary Fiber 7 g28%
Sugars 36.7 g
Protein 4 g7.6%
Vitamin A 9.8% Vitamin C 195.8%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet