|Lime juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Dried orange rind||1 Tablespoon|
|Orange extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Artificial sweetener||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ice cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or As Required)|
1) In a bowl, mix together lime juice, water orange rind orange extract and sweetener.
2) Cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator, until chilled.
3) Crush the ice and half fill 6 tall glasses with ice.
4) Pour the lime juice mixture over the crushed ice.
5) Serve immediate with a slice of lemon tucked in the rim of each glass, if desired.