Orange Raisin Rice
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chopped scallions||2 Tablespoon (Green Onion)|
|Unsweetened orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Golden raisins||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Instant chicken broth||1⁄2 Teaspoon (1/2 Packet)|
|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Teaspoon (1/2 Packet)|
|Seasoning mix||1⁄2 Teaspoon (1/2 Packet)|
|Orange peel||1⁄8 Teaspoon, grated|
|Rice||2 Ounce, uncooked|
|Uncooked rice||2 Ounce (Wild Or Brown Variety)|
1. Take a small saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Now add scallion and fry them with constant stirring method against high heat until these turns soft in texture.
3. Add rest of the ingredients in saucepan except the rice.
4. Cover the pan and bring the mix into a boil.
5. Now add rice in it.
6. Trim down heat to low, cover the pan, and let the mix get boiled until ice turns soft, tender.
7. Let the liquid rice water get absorbed into the rice.
8. Serve hot immediately with sides.