Mandarin Orange Cream
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Whipping)|
|Mandarin orange segments||10 Ounce, well drained (1 Jar)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized bowl, soften the cream cheese. Add the sugar and beat well till the mixture in fluffy. Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time, and then add the cream and vanilla. Mix well.
3) Pour the entire concoction into 6 greased 6-ounce custard cups. Divide the batter equally among them.
4) Bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes or till the batter is set around the edges. Allow to cool on a wire rack and then chill for several hours, preferably overnight. This will help the pudding set properly in the center.
5) When it is time to unmold, dip each cup in and out of a pan of hot water very quickly. Use a knife to loosen around the edges and invert onto a serving plate. Lift the cup off very carefully.
6) Serve chilled. Use mandarin-orange segments as garnish.
Calories 315 Calories from Fat 137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.7%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 113.4 mg37.8%
Sodium 181.1 mg7.5%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.85 g3.4%
Sugars 29.9 g
Protein 5 g10.8%
Vitamin A 18.3% Vitamin C 21%
Calcium 10.4% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet