|Orange spice tea||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Honey/Any other sweetener||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Lime||1 , juiced|
|Sparkling water||3 Quart|
|Ice cubes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Combine together the tea and honey (or the sweetener) in a 1-quart saucepan.
2) Bring the ingredients to a boil and then add the lime juice, lemon juice and orange juice.
3) Boil the mixture, frequently stirring, for about 7 minutes, or till the concoction is slightly syrupy. Allow to chill.
4) In a chilled tall glass, place 2 tablespoons of the syrup for each serving.
5) Add a cup of sparkling water and stir well.
6) Add ice cubes as preferred.
7) Serve right away.