Strawberry And Orange Delight
|Icing sugar||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Frozen strawberries||1 1⁄2 Pound (0.75 Kilogram)|
1) Peel the rind of orange and discard white pith.
2) Remove all possible membranes from each segment.
3) Transfer the content to a shallow dish.
4) Add sieved sugar over the oranges.
5) Allow it to stand for about 4 hours till sugar dissolves.
6) Blend in gently and serve with cream and strawberries.
Store in freezer in a tight container.
Transfer to a serving dish with strawberries and thaw at room temperature.