|Frozen orange juice concentrate||24 Ounce, divided (Two 12 Ounce Cans)|
|Dry champagne||750 Milliliter, chilled (1 Bottle)|
1) Follow the package direction to prepare one can orange juice concentrate, for making the orange juice and berry ice cubes.
2) Pour the orange juice concentrate into the ice cube trays.
3) Cut the strawberries in fine slices.
4) Place a strawberry slice or a whole raspberry in each ice cube section.
5) Place the tray inside the frozen zone to freeze for overnight.
6) Prepare the remaining part of orange juice concentrate by following the same instruction.
7) Stir in champagne to this.
8) Place the orange juice and berry ice cubes at the bottom of the glass. Pour in the mixture and garnish with fresh mint sprigs to serve.