1. For the chocolate base: In a blender, add the coconut butter, coconut oil, raw cacao powder, yacon syrup and salt. Blend this mixture starting at a low speed and increasing it to high speed.
2. Once done, transfer the mixture onto a baking tray with cellophane paper and spread this chocolate base about 1/4 inch thick. Refrigerate this tray for about 2 hours or until solid.
3. For the Orange Cream: In a blender, add the cashew nuts, raw blue agave, coconut oil, dates, orange zest and vanilla essence. Blend this mixture for about 1 minute.
4. Pour orange juice in the blender and continue blending until smooth. Set it aside.
5. For the topping: In a bowl, add and combine together the dried coconut with beet juice and agave. Toss the coconut shavings until well coated.
6. Take the tray with the chilled chocolate bark and evenly coat it with a layer of the orange cream. Top this layer with orange zest and evenly coat it with the coconut shavings. Refrigerate it for about 1 hour before serving.
7. Slice the orange cream cacao bark into 1 inch cubes and serve chilled.