This side dish can be cooked in the oven along side your meat roast. You can also use sweet potatoes or yams for a sweet and savory dish. When you cook for yourself you can Save Money, Eat Healthier, Live Greener and Have Fun!
1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks
1 Cup (16 tbs), chop
Cracked black pepper
1⁄2 Teaspoon (or to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a baking dish or roasting pan, mix a cup 1 cup of chopped potatoes, 1 cup chopped onions.
3. Drizzle 4-5 tablespoons of olive oil.
4. Add 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of sweet paprika.
5. Give all the ingredients a good toss.
6. Place in the hot oven and roast for 25-30 minutes. Stir half way through.
7. Serve as a side dish with your main course.