1 Cup (16 tbs), soaked over night in 2 cups of pure water
Raw organic sunflower seeds
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped roughly in the food processor
Organic cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
Organic tamari or nama shoyu
Organic agave nectar
1. In a food processor, process the onion.
2. In a large bowl, take the soaked flax seed and add 1 cup of the grounded onion.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. In another bowl, take the remaining half onion and add ½ cup of flax meal.
5. Into two separate dehydrator sheets, spread the two different mixtures and dehydrate for 12- 20 hours.
6. Cut the crackers into squares and enjoy.