1) Cut the bell peppers in long thin strips
2) Cut the onions into thin slices.
3) Heat 2 pans to medium heat and add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil in each of the pans.
4) Add the onions in one pan and the bell peppers in the other pan.
5) Sauté till both of them are cooked properly.
6) Then add the bell peppers to the pan of onions and mix well.
7) Serve it as a topping on any burger or meat.
Chef Caitlin shows how to prepare peppers and onions as great sandwich toppers. This is a very simple and handy recipe. These can be used on burgers, sandwiches and even in salads. They go great with any meat as well.