Easy Buttered Scampi in White Wine
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), crushed|
|Chopped parsley sprigs||4 (Use Fresh)|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Peeled deveined medium shrimp||2 Pound (Use Fresh)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1. In a pan heat butter and saute onion, garlic and parsley until onion is tender.
2. Reduce heat to low, add shrimp and cook, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
3. With a slotted spoon remove shrimp to a serving dish and keep warm.
4. Add remaining ingredients to butter mixture and simmer 2 minutes.
5. Pour butter mixture over shrimp.
6. Serve immediately with French bread.