Walnut And Onion Stuffed Squash
|Acorn squash||2 Medium|
|Canned pearl onions||2 Cup (32 tbs), drained (Or Fresh Cooked)|
|Coarsely chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Light molasses||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, take squash. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until done.
2. Cut it along with its length and remove seeds. Season cavity.
3. In a separate bowl, make a filling of onions and walnuts. Fill it in the squash.
4. In a bowl, microwave butter on high for 30 seconds or until it melts.
5. In another bowl, make a mixture of molasses, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add it to butter and mix it well.
6. Microwave on high 1 minute or until done.
7. Fill the above mixture into squash.
8. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes brushing with glaze. Remember to rotate it 1/4th turn after 1 ½ to 2 minutes of cooking.
9. To serve Filled Squash garnish with parsley.