Stir Fried Pork with Spring Onions
|Lean boneless pork||12 Ounce|
|Dry sherry/Rice wine||2 Teaspoon|
|Light soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
1. Wash and cut the pork into thin slices 2 inches (5 cm) long.
2. In a large bowl, place the pork and mix it with the dry sherry or rice wine, soy sauce and cornflour. Let the meat sit for 10-15 mins or overnight to soak in the flavors
3. Slice the spring onions diagonally into large 2inch (5cm) lengths.
4. In a large wok or frying-pan, add the oil and heat to a very high heat.
5. To the smoking hot oil, add the pork slices and stir-fry them till they start to turn brown. Add the spring onions, salt and sugar to the meat and continue cooking till the meat turns brown and is cooked through. This usually takes about 5 minutes
6. Set the meat on a serving platter and pour the meat juices over it.