Stuffed Sweet Onions
|Sweet onions||4 (About 3 1/2 Inches In Diameter)|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, shredded (1/2 Cup)|
|Parmesan and romano cheese||4 Tablespoon, grated|
1) Peel the onion and remove the stem and blossom end.
2) Cut around 1-inch wide hole in the centre of each onion.
3) Put 3/4 teaspoon of Worcestershire inside each onions and also sprinkle salt.
4) Take the cheeses and mix them well.
5) Add 3 tablespoons of cheese mixture into the centre of each onion and top them with 1/2 teaspoon of butter.
6) Sprinkle paprika over the onions and wrap them in foil.
7) Bake the onions at 425 degrees for 45 minutes.
8) Serve the dish immediately in a serving dish.
9) You can also tuck the onions around the edges of low glowing coals if using the barbecue. Cooking time will be same.