|Margarine||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Diced onions||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Refrigerated pizza crust dough||10 Ounce (1 piece, all ready)|
|Poppy seed||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Line 15-x 10 x 1/4-inch baking pan with pizza crust dough, pressing dough to edges of the pan.
3. In a nonstick skillet heat oil and margarine until margarine is melted.
4. Add the onions and sautÃ© over high heat for about 2 minutes or until translucent and golden in color; set aside.
5. Spread onion mixture evenly over surface of the pizza dough, leaving about 1/2-inch edge on all four sides of dough.
6. Sprinkle poppy seed over onion mixture.
7. Bake until dough is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
8. Cut into 20 equal slices.
9. Serve hot and crispy as an excellent dish.