Pork With Spring Onions
|Boneless pork loin||1 Pound|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Sake/Dry sherry||3 Tablespoon|
|Snow peas||4 Ounce|
1) Slice the pork thin.
2) In a medium bowl, remove the peel and finely chop the garlic.
3) Now add the garlic, soy sauce, sake, cornstarch, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt to the pork. Mix well and put aside.
4) Cut the snow peas crosswise in half on the diagonal.
5) Remove the edges from the root and tough green portion from the scallions by trimming and cut the remaining part into 1-inch pieces.
6) Preheat the wok over high heat.
7) Now add half the oil and the snow peas and stir-fry for about half a minute.
8) Add the scallions and cook further for a minute.
9) Collect onto a plate and put aside.
10)To the wok, add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and swirl to coat the pan. 11) Take the pork from the marinade, reserving the liquid. Add the meat to the pan and stir-fry for a minute and mix the marinade.
12) Now ladle the mixture into the pan with the meat.
13) Into the wok ,return the vegetables and stir-fry for 3 minutes till the sauce slightly thickens.
14) Serve hot at once.