|Grated cheese||3 Ounce|
|Short crust pastry||8 Ounce|
1. Mince or chop the onion very finely.
2. Add grated cheese and tomatoes peeled and chopped.
3. Season carefully and add the stock.
4. Roll the pastry into an oblong shape. Put the filling on half, moisten the edges and fold over.
5. Press the edges well together and decorate as liked.
6. Put on to a baking tray, brush with egg or milk and bake in a moderately hot oven (375°F - Gas Mark 5).
Calories 101 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.8%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9.4 mg3.1%
Sodium 222.7 mg9.3%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.9%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 5 g11%
Vitamin A 11.2% Vitamin C 18.3%
Calcium 13.4% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet