Zucchini Onion Saute
|Seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Vegit)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), pressed (Medium Cloves)|
1) Attach a slicing disc to the work bowl of a food processor and then slice onion after cutting them in half.
2) Slice zucchini.
3) Take a 10-inch skillet and heat 2 tablespoons of oil in it over medium-high heat.
4) Stir in onions and sautÃ© for 1-2 minutes.
5) Mix in zucchini and then salt, Vegit seasoning and garlic.
6) Stir fry the mixture until zucchini is tender-crisp. Ensure not to overcook.
7) Serve hot at once.