Onion Ring Salad Bowl
|Iceberg lettuce head||1 Medium|
|Romaine lettuce head||1 Medium|
|White onions||4 Small, peeled, sliced thin, and separated into rings|
|Italian salad dressing mix||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a large salad bowl, break lettuce and romaine leaves into bite-size peices. Sprinkle onion rings on top.
2. To prepare Italian salad dressing, mix vegetable oil, vinegar, and water.
3. Pour over salad and toss well.
4. Serve fresh as a side dish to roast chicken.
5. Store remaining dressing in covered jar in refrigerator for another salad