Onion And Anchovy Tartlets
|Grated onions||2 Large|
|Hard cooked eggs||2|
|Anchovy fillets||1 1⁄2 Can (15 oz) (Or 2 Small Cans)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Bake about 24 small fluted tartlets in advance from the pie pastry.
3. Drain and chop anchovies.
4. Cook the thickly grated onions in the butter till they become transparent and soft.
5. Mix these cooked onions with finely chopped eggs, cream and anchovies.
6. Add the mixture over the baked tartlets and placed in the center of the preheated oven. Let the tartlets bake for about 20 to 25 minutes.