Crispy Fried Onion Rings
|Spanish onion||1 1⁄2 Large|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Beer||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Remove the peels of onions and chop them into slices of 3/8 inch and open them in rings.
2. In the electric blender’s container, put beer, egg and a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
3. Blend the ingredients until even.
4. Take a shallow pan and put the batter in it.
5. Coat the rings by dipping in the batter with the help of a fork.
6. Once done, fry the onion rings in oil heated at 375 degrees till they turn golden brown.
7. Take the rings out on absorbent sheet.
8. Serve with dips
Calories 1239 Calories from Fat 1021
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 116 g177.7%
Saturated Fat 15.3 g76.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg17.6%
Sodium 245.1 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.4%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.2%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 7 g14.3%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 14.4%
Calcium 13.4% Iron 13.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet