Crispy Fried Onion Rings
|Spanish onion||1 1⁄2 Large|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Beer||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Remove the peels of onions and chop them into slices of 3/8 inch and open them in rings.
2. In the electric blender’s container, put beer, egg and a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
3. Blend the ingredients until even.
4. Take a shallow pan and put the batter in it.
5. Coat the rings by dipping in the batter with the help of a fork.
6. Once done, fry the onion rings in oil heated at 375 degrees till they turn golden brown.
7. Take the rings out on absorbent sheet.
8. Serve with dips