|Small white onions||1 Quart|
|Small cucumbers||1 Quart|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Peel onions.
2. Cut cucumbers and cauliflower into small pieces.
3. Slice peppers.
4. Mix all the ingredients.
5. Soak them overnight in bribe (a mix of 1 cup salt with 1 quart water).
6. Drain the mixture.
7. Cook them in fresh brine until the vegetables are tender and drain again.
8. Make a paste using mustard, flour, sugar, turmeric and a little cold vinegar.
9. Boil vinegar in a kettle. Add the paste to it and stir until it thickens. Add vegetable now and cook it slowly for 10 minutes.
10. Seal in sterilized jars.
7. Use as required.