If you love the grilled onion, then this recipe is must to be tried.
2 Large, slice
2 Tablespoon (For greasing,Wegmans)
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. Cut the onions into 1/2 an inch thick rings.
3. Insert two skewers parallel to each other in the onion.
4. Once done baste it with some basting oil on both sides.
5. Once done place them on the grill keeping the free ends of the skewers towards the outside, so that it’s easier to flip them over.
6. One the onions are nicely grilled and you can see grill marks on them, remove from the grill.
7. Serve the sweet onion grill along with some roast.
If you want to learn how to cut equal dices of onion, follow the instructions in the video.