Crunchy Onion Rings
|Whole wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dried whole wheat bread crumbs||4 Teaspoon|
|Onions||4 Medium, cut into 0.25 inch slices and separated into rings (Use Bermuda Or White)|
1. Slightly beat egg whites with 2 tablespoons skim milk in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Mix seasoning into whole wheat flour in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Pour skim milk into a small bowl and set aside. Pour bread crumbs into a small bowl and set aside. Arrange bowls in the following order: milk, flour, egg whites, and bread crumbs.
4. Dip onion rings into bowls in the arranged order. Lightly shake off the excess.
5. Bake on a nonstick baking sheet at 375Â° until tender, about 15 minutes. Cool slightly