This is an easy, healthy breakfast dish. It comprises of tuna and eggs both the ingredients are full of nutrition. You can eat it without being concerned about fats and calories.
1 , chopped
185 Gram (In Olive Oil, 1 Can, Ayam Brand)
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl with a pinch of salt and set aside.
2. Then heat up the oil in a frying pan and sauté the onions until translucent.
3. Add in the tuna chunks and fry for a minute. Season it with salt and ground pepper
Pour the cooked mixture of tuna into the beaten eggs and mix.
4. Using the same pan, heat up the oil and pour in one ladle of eggs mixture.
5. Turn the fire into medium and gently poke the egg mixture with the wooden spoon so the eggs will set faster without burning the other side.
6. So when the mixture is thickens, fold it into half.
7. You could serve it with some salad and baked beans on the side.
Here is an appetizing and healthy breakfast dish! The dish, Tuna Omelet, is a power-packed combination of nutrients which sets the day right. Eat it without worrying about calories. Serve it with salad and baked beans.