Baked Sweet Omelette
|Plain unsweetened yogurt||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Clear honey||1 Teaspoon|
1. Whisk the eggs with the salt until light and frothy, add the yogurt and whisk again.
2. Peel the pear and cut it into small strips (the same size as French fries), put in a bowl and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
3. Peel and cut the mango in the same way, peel and slice the banana. Combine in a bowl and stir in the honey.
4. Melt the butter in a flameproof and ovenproof dish or a frying pan with heatproof handle. Pour in the egg mixture and stir for 1 minute, then add the fruit, distributing it evenly by stirring gently.
5. When the bottom of the omelette is just beginning to set, transfer it to a preheated oven and bake for approximately 8 minutes or until set to your liking.
6. Serve at once, cut into wedges.