May is National Egg Month -- and to help us celebrate the incredible edible egg, our own Professor Brad has a special breakfast treat.
1 Ounce, cut into 1 inch pieces
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. In a pan on high heat, add the ham pieces and stir fry for about 5 - 7 minutes or until golden brown. Once done, remove pieces from the pan and set aside to cool.
2. Take a bowl, add the eggs and beat them well with a whisk until no streaks of egg white is seen.
3. To the above add the spinach leaves, cottage cheese, fried ham pieces and mix until well combined.
4. Take a medium sized non stick pan, spray it with some cooling spray and set it on medium high heat.
5. Once it starts heating up, pour in the egg-ham mixture and stir occasionally making sure it doesn't set like an omelette. Let this cook on medium low heat for about 6 - 7 minutes or until cooked.
6. Serve this green eggs and ham hot with a slice of toasted brown bread and orange juice.