Learn how to KICK UP an omelet with roasted bell pepper, sweet onion, creamy ancho chile hummus and queso fresco chipotle cheese! Gennie the Genie's Spicy Cheese & Hummus Omelet recipe is quick, easy to make, and sure to wake up sleepy taste buds!
Olive oil/Non-stick cooking spray
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), seeded, diced
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced
1 Pinch (any seasoning of choice)
Black pepper powder
3 Medium, well beaten (egg whites- 1 cup)
1. Take a frying pan and add olive oil or spray. Heat on medium high.
2. Put onions and bell peppers and sauté till tender. Turn off the heat and allow the pan to cool a little.
3. Pour the egg and turn on the heat to medium high. Allow it to set for a minute and flip it with a spatula.
4. Allow it to firm up and turn off the heat.
5. In a serving plate, place the omelette, spread cheese and hummus and garnish with fresh bell peppers and serve as breakfast.