Lo Mein Style Chinese Omelette
|Ground pork||1 Pound|
|Cooking oil spray||1|
|Onion||1 Medium, roughly chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mince|
|Hoisin sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sweet chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||2 Teaspoon, mince|
|Rice wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Asian chili garlic sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Water chestnut||8 Ounce, drained, finely chopped|
|Asian dark sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Green onion||4 , chop|
|Chinese ramen noodles||100 Gram (1 packet)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place a non-stick pan on medium high heat, spray cooking oil, and sauté onion in it just until soft.
3. Drop ground pork, stir and cook until golden brown.
4. Then, add hoisin sauce, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, rice wine vinegar, and Asian chilli garlic sauce.
5. Put water chestnut, and sesame oil in it. Stir, turn the heat to low, and allow it to simmer.
6. In the meantime, in a large sauce pan, boil water, add noodles, stir and cook just until they begin to come apart and separate.
7. Drain, and rinse it with cold water to stop cooking. Set aside.
8. Turn the heat of your pork mixture back to medium high, add green onion in it, and stir.
9. Spread cold, separated noodles on top.
10. In a bowl, whisk egg until frothy. Pour it on the pork mixture.
11. Cook for about 3 minutes, and then pop it into an oven for 20 minutes.
12. Take it out of the oven, and allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
13. Cut into slices and serve Chinese omelette with toasted bread.