Omelettes are a perfect food for any time of day. This video demonstrates omelette with caramelized onions and shiitake mushrooms with manchego cheese. However, you can add any of the ingredients you desire. Just remember to keep it simple so you don't complicate your flavors. Search our site or this channel for other brunch dishes like eggs benedict and salmon and avocado sandwiches. When you cook for yourself you can Save Money, Eat Healthier, Live Greener and Have Fun!
1 , sauteed
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs.
2. In a skillet, heat the olive oil.
3. Once the oil is hot, pour the eggs into the skillet and let it cook on high.
4. When the sides of the omelette start to fluff up, add the manchego cheese on top of the eggs.
5. Next, add the sauteed onions.
6. Let the eggs cook for 2 minutes and then fold the omelette.
7. Continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
8. Plate the omelette and serve as a side dish.