1. Take out extra moisture from the tofu by rolling it on kitchen paper towel.
2. Slice tofu into medium small chunks and blend in a blender along with chickpea flour, salt to taste, turmeric powder and milk.
3. Add more milk and a pinch of turmeric powder to get a running batter and then season with crushed pepper.
4. In a non stick pan on medium heat melt butter and pour the batter and let it cook.
5. Then flip on the other side and fill with cheese onion tomato and spinach leaves.
6. Fold it and place on a serving plate and serve with a garnish of orange slices.