Chef Keith Snow makes the perfect western or Denver omelet.
3 Tablespoon, diced (3 different kinds)
2 Tablespoon, cooked (sauteed in clarified butter)
2 Large, whipped (until frothy)
1 Medium (natural, nitrate free)
1⁄2 Ounce, grated
1) In a non-stick pan, add 1/2 tablespoon clarified butter, bell peppers and sauteed leeks.
2) Then slice and add the ham. Toss the ingredients and allow to cook for a few minutes.
3) Pour in the eggs, stir around and cook for about 30 seconds so that it gets just a little color as possible.
4) When the eggs begin to set, top the omelet with the grated Cheddar cheese.
5) Fold over the omelet twice and turn off the heat.
6) Place the Western Omelet on a serving plate and serve immediately.