Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious breakfast omelet with fresh leeks & gruyere cheese.
2 Tablespoon, cooked (sauteed in clarified butter)
2 Large, whipped (until frothy)
2 Tablespoon, grated
1) In a non-stick pan over a high heat, add the clarified butter and swirl it through to coat the pan.
2) Pour in the eggs, stir around and cook for about 30 seconds so that it gets just a little color as possible.
3) When the eggs begin to set, top with the grated Gruyere cheese and leeks.
4) Fold over the omelet twice and turn off the heat.
5) Place the Leek and Gruyere Omelet on a serving plate and serve immediately.