In this video we show you how to make a vegan omelet, which we like to call our Vegan Zomblette. We made several omelets and made many mistakes to show you how to make the perfect vegan omelet. So here it is. Follow our directions exactly or it might not turn out quite right
1⁄2 (Firm, Fresh, Not Frozen And Thawed)
Chick pea flour
Vegan worcestershire sauce
5 Tablespoon (Till You Get Medium Thick Pancake Batter Consistency How Drained Your Tofu Is Will Affect This)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Add everything except spinach to blender.
2. Blend till smooth batter.
3. Add chopped spinach and stir in with spoon.
4. Use non stick pan, lightly oil or spray.
5. Turn heat to low temperature or in between Med and Low.
6. Pour batter on heated skillet and smooth out so middle is even with edge.
7. Cover and let cook for 5-7 mins.
8. Use thin spatula to flip.
9. Cover again and cook for 3-5 mins.
10. Add chopped veggies of your choice and Daiya Cheddar Cheese (optional) to omelet.
11. Fold omelet and cover again to melt cheese.
For a change, ditch the breakfast cereal and turn on to something healthy and vegan like this power-packed omelet. Healthy and quick, this omelet packs in quite a lot of vegetables. It's so simple and easy that you will just love it. Follow the video to learn how to make perfect, fluffy and easily foldable vegan omelet.