|Commercial italian salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped peeled cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato||1 Medium, coarsely chopped|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coarsely ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Shredded swiss cheese||4 Ounce, divided (1 Cup)|
|Alfalfa sprouts||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided|
1) In a small saucepan, heat salad dressing.
2) Mix carrots, green onions, and green pepper and cook just until tender.
3) Turn off the heat and add cucumber and tomato.
4) In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
5) Take an 8-inch omelette pan or heavy skillet and heat it. Add 1/2 tablespoon butter, rotate the pan to coat bottom.
6) Put the ¼ egg mixture in it. When it cooks, lift edges and tilt pan to flow uncooked egg underneath.
7) Let the egg set and the put ¼ vegetable mixture on half omelette. Sprinkle ¼ cup cheese and sprouts.
8) Fold it in half and place on warm serving plate.
9) Repeat the process to make 4 omelettes.
10) Serve the vegetable omelette garnished with yogurt and chives.
Calories 376 Calories from Fat 253
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g43.9%
Saturated Fat 12.9 g64.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 466.6 mg155.5%
Sodium 812 mg33.8%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 22 g43.9%
Vitamin A 97.3% Vitamin C 30%
Calcium 31.8% Iron 14.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet