|Cheese||3 Ounce, sliced|
|Tomatoes||3 , sliced|
|Cold water||3 Tablespoon|
|Tomato ketchup||3 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Place a large 8 x 10-inch frying pan over a low heat until thoroughly heated.
3) In a basin, combine the eggs, water and seasoning together.
4) Then lightly beat with a fork until the mixture is slightly fluffy.
5) Heat butter in the pan and pour in the omelette mixture.
6) Cook the omelette mixture, lift with a fork and allow the uncooked egg to set , until the base is firm and the top is still runny.
7) Cover with ham and tomato ketchup, also sprinkle with herbs, if used.
8) Arrange the tomato and cheese slices on top of the pizza omelette.
9) Place the omelette under a hot grill for about 1 minute until the cheese is golden brown.
10) Transfer Pizza Omelette to a serving dish, slice and serve hot.
Calories 313 Calories from Fat 191
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g33.1%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g53.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 374.3 mg124.8%
Sodium 436.9 mg18.2%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 22 g43.7%
Vitamin A 30.5% Vitamin C 19.5%
Calcium 20.9% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet