|Chopped chives||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced dill||1 Tablespoon|
|Mascarpone cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned salt||To Taste|
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
2. Beat the mixture using a wire whisk or mixer, until smooth.
3. In a nonstick skillet, melt butter.
4. Tilt pan to cover its base evenly with butter.
5. Beat eggs with cream and add salt and pepper.
6. In the pan, add this egg mixture and then tilt it to spread eggs to edges of the pan.
7. Continue to cook on low flame until the eggs begin to set.
8. Use a spatula to loosen the eggs from edges of pan.
9. Tilt the pan again to allow uncooked eggs to run to the sides.
10. Finally, fold the outer edges of the omelet into the center carefully. It will resemble a flat cone.
11. Slide the omelet in a serving plate and serve at once.
Calories 161 Calories from Fat 129
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.4%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 237.1 mg79%
Sodium 155.2 mg6.5%
Total Carbohydrates 0.82 g0.27%
Dietary Fiber 0.17 g0.69%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 7 g14.3%
Vitamin A 19.5% Vitamin C 8.9%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet